Monday, September 15, 2008

The bottle let me down: 31 is the new 45.

Normally I would feel weird posting so many
pictures of myself. But it was my birthday.

Ellie's card

Birthday card by Ellie. ♥


31 035


31 027

31 026

31 043

31 044

31 037

31 033

31 023

31 025
Aaron and Dylan gave me this mirror. I love it.

31 047
Mushabelly from Will. Also well loved.

31 024

31 002

31 034

Shuffleboard

31 008

31 010

31 013

31 016

31 018

31 020

Suzanne and Michael perform "I Will Survive."

31 048

31 049

31 050

31 051

31 054

Nation's

31 059

31 070

31 073

Thanks guys! XOXO

4 comments:

Wordwrestler said...

Oh, boy. I...wow.

FYI: 35 is the new 70. Wait for it. You're gonna love it.

I have your present--felt weird about bringing it to the party for some reason.

sarah said...

I hope it's not another lap dance.

Wordwrestler said...

Oh. Never mind then.

Wordwrestler said...

Breaking news: a certain newly-minted teenager of our acquaintance down in Dublin got a horse Mushabelly for her birthday on Monday. She, too, loooooved it. Maybe 31 is the new 13? How palindromic.